Drive Over Conveyor
Gruber MFG's Drive Over Conveyor is the perfect solution for stockpiling many different types of commodities. With an available 18' discharge height, you can stockpile your material higher with a smaller footprint. Our conveyor has a 4" drive-over section that eliminates any issues of a trailer landing gear contacting the conveyor while driving over the conveyor.
Gruber MFG's Drive Over Conveyor are available with a 20", 30", or 40" wide PVC belt to meet your unloading requirements. Three different discharge heights (14', 16', and 18') are also available. Our conveyors come standard with a 99hp John Deere Diesel engine but electric power is optional.
- Heavy Duty Steel Frame
- Highway Towable
- Operating Lights For Night Operation
- 4" Tall Low Profile Pan Section
- 99 HP John Deere Diesel
- Flip-Up Inlet Sides For Reduced Spillage
- Heavy Duty Bearings On All Rollers And Pulleys
- PVC 200 Belting
- Side Drive (allows conveyor to move sideways to make an even row of stockpiled commodities)
- Dust Collector (5000 CFM)
- Beltway Belt Scales (+/- 1% accuracy)
- Hydraulic Trailer Door Opener
- Hydraulic Controlled Discharge Hood
- Discharge Hood w/16" Spout for Pothole Opening
To load / unload the following material:
- Feed Meal
- And Much More!!!